Question for Feb. 21

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to day 21 of the trivia contest.

Question for day 21, To be able to run a group buy how old do you have to be?

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Feb 21 WINNERS

[FONT=&quot]Feb 20 winners are:

[/FONT]

walshjp17
and

bmac

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Question for day 21 - To be able to run a group buy how old do you have to be?
Answer - 21 yrs old

[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

There were 57 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received
[FONT=&quot] in. The two random numbers generated were 10 and 13

Ed will be along shortly to post today's prizes.

[/FONT]Again congratulations to:[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
walshjp17
and

bmac

FIY, one person that would have won today was disqualified because they failed to put their screen name in the text. I had no way of verifying their eligability.

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
And on the 21st day of Bash-mas, the IAP gave to you:

Either #4 or #220

#4 is a Lyman Stainless steel dial caliper!! I have owned both dial and digital calipers and can tell you the digital (that I had) EAT batteries. The dial is mechanical, does not use batteries!!! I have purchased several and love them!! The IAP thanks Hunter27 (Landon) for donating four to this year's bash!!

#220 is a box of blanks from Nava1uni!! We thank Cindy for, once again donating to the bash!!

First to reply gets his choice!!

Ed

bmac

Congrats to walshjp on being a winner, I hope you get some great blanks and I want to thank Hunter27 (Landon) for his support to the IAP and the calipers he donated.

bmac
Bobby McCarley

Top Bottom