Question for Feb. 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to day 2 of the trivia contest.

Question for day 2, How many different pen makers have had their work shown in featured pens in 2012?

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Took a stab in the dark. I really hate the Nascar driver that has that number:biggrin:.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Took a stab in the dark. I really hate the Nascar driver that has that number:biggrin:.

A lot of people hate driver 8, 88, 24, 27, 28 so I guess I'll randomly pick one of these to get the right answer.

They also hate the 48, 14, 7, 11, 31, and a whole bunch of others:biggrin:.
Is there a driver that somebody likes????

If you go back a few years #43 Long live the king.

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
WE HAVE 2 MORE WINNERS

Our second pair of winners are:

AKPenTurner
and
JDennis

congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif

The question for day 2, How many different pen makers have had their work shown in featured pens in 2012?

The answer we were looking for was-
17 (There are 18 pictures but martin pens was featured twice).

There were 81 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received in. The two random numbers generated were 52 and 75.

I assume Ed will be along shortly to post today's prizes.

Again congratulations to
AKPenTurner
and
JDennis

Just a reminder to put the date of the trivia question you are answering in the subject line of the email. I have disqualified several entries because the date was not in the subject. If it's not there, I don't know which day's question you are answering.
Also be sure to include your screen name when answering. I had to disqualify a winner because he did not give a screen name and his full name he gave me did not show up in a search of the members, nor did his city and state show up in a member query.

JDennis

Feels great to win something. Now, on to the superbowl, Ravens (1) 49ers (9). I need some blanks from the game pool.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Today's prizes are #35 and #76!!!!

#35 is the 16 oz sampler kit of clear Alumilite!!! Donated each year by Alumilite!! These prizes are all shipped in one group, so you will receive this approximately March10.

#76 is an autographed copy of The Penturner's Bible, from Richard Kleinhenz. For those who may not know, Mr. Kleinhenz is also the founder of the Pen Maker's Guild.

First (of the above-named winners) to post here gets his choice!!!

Top Bottom