Question for Feb. 19

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to day 19 of the trivia contest.

Question for day 19, Who made the how to make a pen series?

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

traderdon55

This one is so easy I didn't even have to look it up. Of course I know my e-mails can't be going though since I have not won yet.(LOL). Win or not it is fun entering. Besides winning would take me out of the losers club and we would not want to do that to a long standing member.

SteveJ

This one is so easy I didn't even have to look it up. Of course I know my e-mails can't be going though since I have not won yet.(LOL). Win or not it is fun entering. Besides winning would take me out of the losers club and we would not want to do that to a long standing member.

I know I don't want you to win. It would mean I hadn't won...

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Feb 19 WINNERS

[FONT=&quot]Feb 19 winners are:

[/FONT]

Mason Kuettel
and
dbarrash [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Question for day 19[FONT=&quot] - Who made the how to make a pen series?
Answer - ed4copies/ Ed Brown[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

There were 65 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received
[FONT=&quot] in. The two random numbers generated were 21 and 51

Ed will be along shortly to post today's prizes.

[/FONT]Again congratulations to:[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Mason Kuettel
and
dbarrash [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
And on the 19th day, they got so desperate, they used ME for an answer!! So for those who were randomly generated, you have a choice of
#231 and #219

#231 is a Box of Blanks from Bad Dog Burls!! I have purchased some blanks from Bad Dog in the past---these are GREAT people to work with!! WE thank them for their donation!!

#219 is a box of blanks from member reddwil!! Thank you Kent, for your donation!!!

First guy to answer gets a choice!!

Ed

Mason Kuettel

And on the 19th day, they got so desperate, they used ME for an answer!! So for those who were randomly generated, you have a choice of
#231 and #219

#231 is a Box of Blanks from Bad Dog Burls!! I have purchased some blanks from Bad Dog in the past---these are GREAT people to work with!! WE thank them for their donation!!

#219 is a box of blanks from member reddwil!! Thank you Kent, for your donation!!!

First guy to answer gets a choice!!

Ed

Awesome! I'll take #231. Thanks to everyone who puts this together...I always enjoy playing along in the Bash!

Top Bottom