Question for Feb. 14

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to day 14 of the trivia contest.

Question for day 14, In the library article "Behind the nib, adjusting ink flow", bending the nibs down closes the gap and...

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question in the subject line and your forum name in the main body.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rstought

Passed Away Nov 11, 2016
In Memoriam
Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. I, too, hope I win today, but if I did, I'm sure that would raise a few eyebrows, so... I'll graciously take a pass on today and look forward to winning tomorrow...:biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Feb 14 winners

icon1.gif

Feb 14 winners are:

Jimm1

and

Harley2001

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif

[FONT=&quot]Question for day 14, in the article, "Behind the nib, adjusting ink flow", bending the nibs down closes the gap and....

Answer - reduces the flow
[/FONT]

There were 65 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received in. The two random numbers generated were 50 and 59

Ed will be along shortly to post today's prizes.

Again congratulations to:

Jimm1

and

Harley2001
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Just a reminder to put the date of the trivia question you are answering in the subject line of the email. I have disqualified several entries because the date was not in the subject. If it's not there, I don't know which day's question you are answering.
Also be sure to include your screen name when answering. I had to disqualify a winner because he did not give a screen name and his full name he gave me did not show up in a search of the members, nor did his city and state show up in a member query.
Also, in order to participate in any of the Bash events, you must have your full name, city and state (or equivalent if you are an International member) in your IAP Profile.

brownsfn2

hmmm... Can you win more than once? I thought Harley already had it. (Sorry Harley)

I think on February 5th. (I feel like poor sport now.)

Last edited:

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
TODAY'S prizes are:

#54 and #213!!

#54 is another $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE from Sylvanite, to his website: Bullet Pen Kits Lots of cool kits from shell casings!! Thank you Eric!!

#213 is a box of blanks from member "woodlvr"! Mike is a long-time member of IAP and we thank him for this donation!!!!

First to reply, gets his choice!!

Top Bottom