Question for Feb. 11

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome to day 11 of the trivia contest.

Question for day 11, In the library video, Managing photo thumbnails in IAP postings where does the author say IAP headquarters is?

Email your answers to trivia@penturners.org And be sure to put the date for the question in the subject lineand your forum name in the main section.

Good luck and happy hunting. Remember, you have until 12 noon ET to answer the question. You can only submit 1 answer.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Feb 11 winners

icon1.gif

Feb 11 winners are:

WriteRev and JohnU[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif
congrats.gif

[FONT=&quot]Question for day 11, In the library video,Managing Photo thumbnails in IAP postings, where does the author say IAP headquarters is?

Answer - Beautiful, Westlake, Ohio
[/FONT]

There were 60 participants and they were assigned the number that their entry was received in. The two random numbers generated were 6 and 28

Ed will be along shortly to post today's prizes.

Again congratulations to:

WriteRev and JohnU
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Just a reminder to put the date of the trivia question you are answering in the subject line of the email. I have disqualified several entries because the date was not in the subject. If it's not there, I don't know which day's question you are answering.
Also be sure to include your screen name when answering. I had to disqualify a winner because he did not give a screen name and his full name he gave me did not show up in a search of the members, nor did his city and state show up in a member query.
Also, in order to participate in any of the Bash events, you must have your full name, city and state (or equivalent if you are an International member) in your IAP Profile.

Cashew

Ok dying to know what did they win? FYI: I made sure to add Beautiful to my answer.

Congrats to the winners, maybe tomorrow It'll be me.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Oh, how I want to fib!!!!

Be fun to have a JohnU feather blank as a prize--and we DO have several, but none for today:tongue::tongue::tongue:

Today is #50 and #212---two boxes of blanks!!

First #50 is from member Kalai---the fourth of four boxes of woods he has donated. We thank you, Chris!!!

#212 is a box of blanks from member "theidlemind"!! The IAP is grateful for your donation, David!!!

First to reply gets his pick!!!!

JohnU

Ed, it would be the fastest prize delivery in IAP history. Lol

I'll try #212. You can never have too many blanks.. Or at least that's what i keep telling my wife. :)
Thanks to the donators and the bash team for all your hard work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom