Prize winners alert!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Just want you to know I got "caught up" tonight. If you have won any of the trivia prizes, you should have gotten a PM from me (some were done earlier) asking for your name, address, etc.

Some of you are good friends of mine and I have the information, but I am asking you to fill out this form any way, please. You will see your prize number is on the form in at least one spot. I hope to print the replies and use them to contact the prize donors, then use that same form as my follow-up to be certain the prizes are delivered.

In other words, the "copier guy" is putting some of the many tools in the office to WORK!!!

Again I apologize for the delay in doing this. I expect to keep up from here to the end of the month!!!

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

CONGRATULATIONS
TO ALL
TRIVIALITY KINGS
AND QUEENS!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Just want you to know I got "caught up" tonight. If you have won any of the trivia prizes, you should have gotten a PM from me (some were done earlier) asking for your name, address, etc.

Some of you are good friends of mine and I have the information, but I am asking you to fill out this form any way, please. You will see your prize number is on the form in at least one spot. I hope to print the replies and use them to contact the prize donors, then use that same form as my follow-up to be certain the prizes are delivered.

In other words, the "copier guy" is putting some of the many tools in the office to WORK!!!

Again I apologize for the delay in doing this. I expect to keep up from here to the end of the month!!!

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

CONGRATULATIONS
TO ALL
TRIVIALITY KINGS
AND QUEENS!!!
Hello Ed; While I did receive a pm from you regarding winning prize # 73, I have no idea what day I won the prize for or who to thank for prize # 73!

PWL

Thanks Ed. Really appreciate you and all the other folks time and trouble in keeping everything rolling.

Paul

Top Bottom