Match the Shop Now Open!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GoodTurns

Pictures attached in jpg format. Have some fun and stop back often....clues will be added from time to time! Attempting to load a pdf version that enlarges much better but the system does not like it. I will keep trying! If you would like a PDF copy, request it at SHOPSHOTS@YAHOO.COM and I will respond with the attachment!

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks
Jon

Attachments

• 2013 shop page 1.jpg
    2013 shop page 1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 838
  • 2013 shop page 2.jpg
    2013 shop page 2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 722
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GoodTurns

PDF now added!

this will work better!

1st clue: Key in on my shop for your first answer!

Attachments

• master2013.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 545

GoodTurns

Prizes as follows:

1st Place: Women's Bangle Kit from BangleGuy
2nd Place: 16oz Alumilite kit from Alumilite
3rd Place: Box of Blanks courtesy of EUPHER58

GoodTurns

OK, one more clue before I post the big clue pictures....

I believe there is magic in the bucket under the table in Pic #5...applied liberally using the pot behind it!

RSidetrack

Unfortunately no clue on any of them - but I would love shop #6 - looks like a lot of space :biggrin:

Edit: Pretty sure I know who #5 is.

Last edited:

Bear-31

I think I'm doing pretty good so far....holy cow has it taken some digging and cross referencing. I'm not sure if there is a chance to turn-in before the early deadline, still need a couple.

Bear-31

It finally beat me down...used process of elimination for the last couple. Done. Tired of digging through endless piles of pictures looking for a little scrap of a clue.. :) Good luck everyone.

GoodTurns

Clues Galore! Bonus points are gone, but there are many clues added! Have fun.

Attachments

• master 2013 - hints.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 253

GoodTurns

WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!

Match The Shop Contest

Apparently, we have some pretty fantastic sleuths among us! There were FIVE perfect scores submitted prior to the bonus deadline, so it came down to the clock once again:

Congrats to Walshjp17 for submitting the first perfect sheet and scoring a Women's Bangle Kit from BangleGuy.
Wooden_Pen_Turner_11 scored a second place finish to receive a 16oz Alumilite kit from Alumilite.
Lyonsacc notched third to pick up a Box of Blanks courtesy of EUPHER58.

The Stealth Shop (Selected via random number generator as there were four shops tied for most misses): triw51

Famous Shop (Selected via random number generator as there were six shops tied with no misses): invisibleman

Complete list of shops:

1: 76Winger
2: invisibleman
3: theidlemind
4: firewhatfire
5: Brooks803
6: mbroberg
7: Gary Beasley
8: lyonsacc
9: allisnut
10: triw51
11: GoodTurns
12: markgum
13: retiredjake
14: daleandjen08
15: maxwell_smart007

Thanks to all who played or submitted photos!

triw51 and invisibleman, please PM your mailing info and I will send out your blanks!

Jon

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Congratulations to the winners. I really don't know how you did it. Even after clues were posted it was tough!

Wow! I thought I got it done early the first night.
When did John get his in?

Thanks, Jon and sponsors, for doing so much for the IAP!

Ryan

Bear-31

Congrats everyone. I guess I should have paid more attention to when the game was posted. I didn't see it until the 13th and got it in as quick as possible. Good job everyone...that one was really fun and had to work real hard to find the slivers of clues available in other pictures posted either here or on their personal pages. The only one I found no clue to was triw51....but it was the only one left.

lyonsacc

Congrats everyone. I guess I should have paid more attention to when the game was posted. I didn't see it until the 13th and got it in as quick as possible. Good job everyone...that one was really fun and had to work real hard to find the slivers of clues available in other pictures posted either here or on their personal pages. The only one I found no clue to was triw51....but it was the only one left.

I had to guess on that one to.

I had to guess on that one to.

Me too. I saw one picture from inside his shop with a smallish square window. I went with it. :)

It's a good thing you didn't miss your shop, Lyon. :)

lyonsacc

It's a good thing you didn't miss your shop, Lyon. :)[/quote]

I recognized it - it is a lot cleaner now. Fortunately my wife didn't see the picture I submitted:rolleyes:

Top Bottom