Match The Shop Contest!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GoodTurns

Match The Shop!

On February 10, photo showing several members' shops and the names of the shop owners will be posted. Your job, match the shop to its owner. This contest will run for one week, starting on the 10th.
Each correct match is worth TWO points.
All entries received by 9:00 AM on the 14th (system clock) will receive a FIVE POINT BONUS. Maximum score 30 points.
At approximately 9:00AM on the 14th, clues will be posted for additional photos. There are NO BONUS POINTS for entries submitted after 9:00 AM on the 15th (Maximum score 25 points).
Deadline for entries is February 16th, 11:59PM (IAP CLOCK).

As with all contests, entrants are subject to the Universal rules! NEED LINK!

Prizes will be awarded to the top point scorers, tiebreaker is time of submission recorded on the email.

1st: To be determined
2nd: To be determined
3rd: To be determined

Additional Prizes (Small Flat Rate Box of blanks from my shop) to the shop owners who have submitted their pictures:
Famous Shop - The shop that the most people correctly identify
Stealth Shop - The shop that the fewest people correctly identify

HOW TO PLAY:
Send your answers to SHOPSHOTS@YAHOO.COM with your IAP NAME and SHOP ENTRY in the subject line (mine would read GOODTURNS SHOP ENTRY, but I don't get to play).
List the Shop Numbers and the member names in your message (see example below)

Bear-31

I'm trying to figure out this point thing. My math comes up 2 points per correct answer is 30 points...bonus points would have to be higher than that...right? there also seems to be a "dead zone" between 9am 14th and 9am 15th...are the bonus points reduced slowly to zeero based on the clues? Sorry. I seem to be dense at times and can't see the forest becuase of the trees.

Top Bottom