• 1_philb_olive.jpg

Votes: 12 4.4%
  • 1_Buzzzz4-CherryPits.jpg

Votes: 26 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Here for your viewing pleasure are the nine pens that received the most votes from the original 18 pens posted in round 1. Now your choices get even harder!

This round of voting will be open until the evening of February 18th. Please take a moment to vote. Good luck to the creators of the remaining nine pens!

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

219 votes so far. If you haven't done so already exercise you right to vote for the Featured Pen of the Year!!

mbroberg

I don't see anything wrong with the poll. Click the radio button at the lower left for the picture you want to vote for, then click "Vote Now" at the bottom of the poll.

Last edited:

mbroberg

I only recall voting on the original 18

I have looked over this poll and cannot find anything wrong with it. Everything is where it is supposed to be and all indicators are telling me it works OK. I'll ask Curtis to take a look at it.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
I took a look and nothing is wrong with the poll. I would suggest either someone has already voted or they have a cookie issue. So far there have been 266 votes cast so it does seem to be working.

MesquiteTest

I just logged in with my test account which has no special privileges and is just like any other member account and the poll works just fine for me. As a matter of fact, I voted again! Just joking, of course!

Curtis Seebeck

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I only recall voting on the original 18

I have looked over this poll and cannot find anything wrong with it. Everything is where it is supposed to be and all indicators are telling me it works OK. I'll ask Curtis to take a look at it.
Maybe I missed voting on the first 18 and just voted on these - it wouldn't be the first time something slipped my mind....Thanks for checking it out.

Top Bottom