Votes: 11 6.0%
  • 1_johnspencustom.jpg

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • 1_SDB777SweetgumJGRB.jpg

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Welcome to the 2013 version of the IAP's annual Featured Pen Contest! This is where the members will choose their favorite Featured Pen from the eighteen pens that have graced the front page of your favorite on-line penturning community during the previous year. There will be three rounds of voting this year. Round One begins on February 1st and will include all eighteen Featured Pens. Round 1 voting will end February 9th.
Round 2 voting will begin on February 10th and will include the nine pens that received the most votes in round one. In the event that there is a tie for 9th place all pens tying for 9th will be included. Round 2 voting will end February 18th.
Round 3 voting will begin on February 19th and will include the four pens that received the most votes in round two. In the event that there is a tie for 4th place all pens tying for 4th will be included. Round 3 voting will end on February 27th. The results of round 3 voting will determine the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners of the Featured Pen Contest.
Prize for 1st place includes a Framed Certificatefrom the IAP, TBA
Prize for 2nd place TBA
Prize for 3rd Place TBA
Each of these pens is already a winner by virtue of being selected to represent the IAP to the world on the site's front page. I'm sure that the artists who created these beauties will appreciate you taking the time to cast a vote!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Brought back a few memories and yes there are some tough choices in there for sure. I basically voted for the one I thought took the most effort to complete and originality. Great job by all entries. Good luck to all.

jmbaker79

Voted, Wasnt too tough as I have loved that one since I first laid eyes on it! All wonderful writing instruments though!

SDB777

Voted....confused by the whole three rounds thing a little...but that's cool.

Will there be annoucements or anything to remind us all to vote again(or did the people that voted for this round, not get to vote again for the next)?

Scott (simpler is always more fun) B

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
First round voting ends later tonight. The 2nd round poll will be posted this evening or tomorrow. The second round poll will consist of the top 9 from round one. Round two will be a fresh poll open to everyone for votes.

Top Bottom