International Ink Cartridges fit.......

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

Most of our fountain pen kits use an International ink cartridge or converter. I just recieved a list from Private Reserve Ink as to which other pens use international cartridges. I am sure its not all and there are probablly exceptions. But here are the names on the list.
Might be helpfull to someone.

Acme, Ancora, Bosset & Erhard, Bexley, Caran d'Ache, Colebri, Conklin, Conway Stewart, Daniel Hechter, Dani Trio, David Oscarson, Delta, Faber Castell, Jotg Hysek, JP Lepine, Lalax, Libelle, Loiminchay, Marlin, Michael Perchin, MonteBlanc, Montegrappa, Monteverde, Nettuno, Northpoint, Pelikan, Recife, Retro 51, Rotring, Sensa, Sheaffer, Signum, Stipula, Taccia, Tombow, Waterman, Waterford, Yard O Lead.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Anthony,

Thanks for the info. Semi-related since it is about fountain pens, do you use the standard converters that come with fountain pen kits? I tried using one, and it seemed to develop a "vapor lock" or something, and the ink was blocked from the nib by an air bubble. Is it worth it to buy the higher quality converters that come with some high end kits?

TIA,

PenWorks

Bill, I sell most of my FP with ink cartridges. I try to sell them the Private Reserve cartridges as well. I offer both types of converters for sale. But I bet only 2 out of 10 , will buy the converter and bottle of ink. I use the converters that come with the kits, and had some vapor lock, but nothing that would keep me from changing them out.

Anthony

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Anthony,
Could you give me a source for Private Reserve ink in Cartridges? If I remember right, the site I saw only had bottles, and like 80% of your customers, I tend to be lazy.
Thanks,

RussFairfield

Passed Away 2011
In Memoriam
Private Reserve is available from World Lux at

http://www.worldlux.com/cgi-bin/show_refills.cgi?dept=REFIL&brand=PRIV&model=all&start=0

Cartridges are at the bottom of the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom