having a web page

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hey all. I have had my domain name picked out for 3 years and it's still available. I want to have a page and need advice. some of you have great pages. I would like to start up some detailed back and forth PM's(or right here for all to see...if no one cares) the simple price of having my own "dot-com" seems reasonable. But I want "stuff" on my page. If anyone has expirience and won't charge too much or just has advice I would appreciate it.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

what they said, and I'll help as I can.

Steve suggested I use Nvu (free software that doesn't use templates), so I know a bit more than I used to.:biggrin:

Woodlvr

I just noticed that Steve has a free RVSITEBUILDER add on and it is free.:banana: I guess that I will sign up with him again and figure out how to build a web page. :confused::biggrin:

Rmartin

There are many free templates you can use. But if you want to design your own, I would suggest learning Cascading Style Sheets. There are also free script boards. One of the best I have found is Dynamic Drive. You don't need to know how it all works to cut and paste together a nice looking website. Also, I would do a search on the top 10 or 20 Furniture stores. Look at their websites and you will see a great many simularities. They spend a lot of money and research to design their sites. Also, do a search on the top 10 worst websites. You can learn a lot by looking at the worst.

Top Bottom