CLEANING MM

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kooster

I used a simple method to clean my MM pads. I completed a mini Credit Card pen and cut down my MM pads to accommodate the smaller barrels.
Typically, I scrub the regular size pads with a small brush and let them air dry. However, with these smaller pads I simply put a few into a Ziplock 32 oz. plastic container with a lid and add some warm water (about half the container). Shake the container vigorously for about 45 secs. or more, empty the soiled water and replace with clean water. Repeat the procedure approx. 4-5 times or until the water starts to turn clean and voila . . . clean MM pads. As an added feature, you'll exercise and develop your forearms and grip and not have to go to war about using the diswasher.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kooster

Hmmm . . . may have to give that mesh bag thing a try with the same precautions listed above.

moke

My wife never goes through any pockets, so I just leave 1 in every pocket of my jeans.....it works good. I have also put them in a mesh bag and throw it in the dishwasher....it works equally as well.

lorbay

I used a simple method to clean my MM pads. I completed a mini Credit Card pen and cut down my MM pads to accommodate the smaller barrels.
Typically, I scrub the regular size pads with a small brush and let them air dry. However, with these smaller pads I simply put a few into a Ziplock 32 oz. plastic container with a lid and add some warm water (about half the container). Shake the container vigorously for about 45 secs. or more, empty the soiled water and replace with clean water. Repeat the procedure approx. 4-5 times or until the water starts to turn clean and voila . . . clean MM pads. As an added feature, you'll exercise and develop your forearms and grip and not have to go to war about using the diswasher.

I can't be bothered. So when dirty I throw them out and grab a new set off the shelf. I think I only have 20 sets left so I better get more.LOL
People it is sand paper they ware out, just like sand paper. Do you wash it.???

Lin.

Robertsmeets

In addition to Lorbay's comment I have to question how often you can do this.......somewhere along the line the abrasive degrades and looses effectiveness.....

Top Bottom