Canadian suppliers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Math2010

Hello,

I am considering to cast my own blanks (Try to ;) ). I found a canadian supplier for Liquid Diamond. Do you know a canadian supplier for pen casting molds for Liquid Diamond?

Thanks

Lucky2

Any flexible pen mold should work, you don't need a specific mold for certain resins. Most resins will work in any type of mold, but the flexible ones are easier to use. I haven't done much casting lately, but I always made my own molds out of silicone. It was a bit messy to do, but it was the cheapest way to go.

Len

Curly

To the best of my knowledge there's no Canadian suppliers of pen blank molds. I make ours only. Liquid Diamonds, being an epoxy, is harder on some kinds of Silicone molds even when mold release is used. Fred Wiesen, hope I spelled his name correctly, has molds that work with epoxy. Your only other option would be to make your own. Either a single use mold or a reusable one, which is a more difficult route to take.

Math2010

Any flexible pen mold should work, you don't need a specific mold for certain resins. Most resins will work in any type of mold, but the flexible ones are easier to use. I haven't done much casting lately, but I always made my own molds out of silicone. It was a bit messy to do, but it was the cheapest way to go.

Len

Maybe my question is stupid, but where can I find material to make them? And how?

Top Bottom