Winners!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

3rd Place with 55 Votes:

Buzzzz4 - Eric Beuker

Comic Superheros Sketch Pencil. Five superheros cast onto one pencil.

P2100367.JPG

2nd Place with 68 Votes:

THarvey - Tim Harvey

ALL SEWN UP!! Sewing theme cast includes tapemeasure, needle threader, red and green thread with two needles cast on painted tube. Black Ti & Gold Elegant Beauty is the pen of choice.

Tube On Cast Contest - 1.jpg

1st Place with 70 Votes:

Vanngo5d - Don Vann

Cigar Label on an Atrax Chrome rollerball. I paint the tube black paint then paint the tube with gold leaf paint before applying the cigar band to the tubes the everything is cast in clear Silmar 41 turned and polished with micro mesh to a crystal clear finish.

TubeOn2.jpg

Prizes
First: Mpex Lightbox with lights $100.00
Second: CSUSA- Easy Pen Turn tool (104-526) $89.00
Third: Woodnwhimsies $50 gift card $50.00

Congrats to our winners!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

THarvey

Congratulations everyone!!!

I am absolutely stoked to have made the final three. I almost did not enter this contest, because I thought I did not have the experience to compete well. (Ironically, this is the only contest I enter where I made the final cut.)

This sewing pen is my FIRST EVER casting project!!! I am overwhelmed with the response!!!

Your votes are encouraging. I may have to try this again.

My Mom, whose hobby is sewing, has been eyeing this pen. Considering she raised me, I may have to let her have it. :rolleyes:

Thank you Brooks for moderating this contest. Thank you to all of out Birthday Bash sponsors and contributors. And a BIG THANK YOU to Jeff for hosting this family we call IAP!!!

Last edited:

Brooks803

Congrats Tim! WOW 1st casting project!?!?! To think I was already impressed without knowing that. 2 votes away from 1st too. It was neck and neck the entire time!

Top Bottom