"Zip it, man!"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lwsjc

New Ohio member. Put in my zip code.

Keim Lumber in Charm, Oh has a great facility. Don't know if they would be interested in hosting a meeting or not. Would not hurt if you asked.

Thanks Larry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Curly

Sorry I'm too paranoid.

My reluctance to put in my Canadian Postal Code is that it locates my house to within a several hundred yard stretch of road. Being a much newer system than the US Zip Codes and using letters and numbers each code covers a very small area or section of road. Out of curiosity I looked up the postal code of a house I lived in as a kid and the code covers a half mile stretch of the 8 miles or so of that roads length. The houses were/are a couple hundred yards apart, so not a lot to look for. To me that makes it too easy for a nefarious someone :mad: to cruise the section of road of a member that may have posted exterior and interior pictures of their shop using the postal code here and a quick search. I don't want to come home one day and find the shop emptied of contents. :eek:

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
My reluctance to put in my Canadian Postal Code is that it locates my house to within a several hundred yard stretch of road. Being a much newer system than the US Zip Codes and using letters and numbers each code covers a very small area or section of road. Out of curiosity I looked up the postal code of a house I lived in as a kid and the code covers a half mile stretch of the 8 miles or so of that roads length. The houses were/are a couple hundred yards apart, so not a lot to look for. To me that makes it too easy for a nefarious someone :mad: to cruise the section of road of a member that may have posted exterior and interior pictures of their shop using the postal code here and a quick search. I don't want to come home one day and find the shop emptied of contents. :eek:

Do it, Pete! The PC is only visible to you and the forum admins, unless of course, you feel we have some nefarious admins!:confused::biggrin:

Top Bottom