Your thoughts and prayers please

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

JHFerrell

Hey guys and gals,

I know there have been several posts like this one here lately but I hope you will stand for another one. My sister in law was diagnosed with breast cancer back in June. She has been through a course of chemotherapy treatments and had a double mastectomy on December 5. Well, you know the old saying it never rains but it pours?.....that certainly applies here. The Mondya before her surgery, her husband had a massive heart attack and required emergency triple by pass surgery. He also suffered a mild stroke at the same time. Needless to say he is still in the hospital and will be for a while.

So now, both of them are out of work for the foreseeable future and we are scrambling around getting them signed up for Social Security etc etc. BTW, they have 3 kids at home still. We have set up a web site to keep friends and family updated as the situation changes and if anyone is interested please feel free to check it out... www.veteransales.com/watilo

This kind of a situation is always hard but it seems especially difficult at this time of year so please, keep us all in your thoughts and prayers. May you all have a joyous Christmas and Happy New Year.

John Ferrell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
John, please know that we are praying that God's will be done and that He will be glorified.
The link doesn't work with the period at the end.

PenTurnerJohn

John, we'll definitely keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers during this Christmas season. May God grant you His peace as you see Him work. God bless you.

John
Olathe KS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom