YOU FOLKS ARE IN TROUBLE

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Travlr7

You just had to do it...............didn't you. Start talking about "little" things.....................like rippers!

Just when LOML is lookin' over my shoulder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So she hands me this wierd lookin' thingy and says "I WANT ONE, TOO!"

Instead of sitting here and lurking and reading, I have to trudge down to the shop and see what I can come up with.

In the first place, I can't let that "Pointy" end stick out. She'd be stabbed in less than a week.

In the second place, I'm not really in the mood tonight. So I thought "Why not just turn a piece with a lot of beads on it, hide the ripper and see if she can get this solid piece open!"[}:)] Here's what I made. It's out of Paduk.

2005101834523_Ripper%201.jpg

Well, actually, I did hide the ripper .................................................... inside.

The problem is that things slipped a little while I was putting on the beads, so the grain is an awful match. Learned something there for the next one, though. Here's what it looks like opened.

2005101835141_Ripper%202.jpg

Definitely, NOT my best effort, but a start!

Bruce;)

dubdrvrkev

Looks like a good idea. I just used the plastic cap that came with it and turned the tenon to fit. But a matching cap is a great idea, maybe next time.

BTW, sorry for the added "honey do". Could be worse, eh? [;)]

JimGo

Instead of sitting here and lurking and reading, I have to trudge down to the shop and see what I can come up with.
<br />
Bruce, I'm very sorry you had to go spend time in your shop. If you want, I'll have a talk with her for you. [:D]

The seam ripper is REALLY cool! I like the fact that everything hides away like that. Nice job (even if the grain doesn't align [}:)])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom