WTB Good Parker Style Refills?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rolandranch

I need to buy around 300 Parker style refills for my pens. The ones that come with the kits don't last very long and I need to upgrade. I want a good brand like Schmidt, Parker, etc. and not the generic Chinese stuff. I can't seem to find a place that sells them in bulk. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus

DJBPenmaker

I need to buy around 300 Parker style refills for my pens. The ones that come with the kits don't last very long and I need to upgrade. I want a good brand like Schmidt, Parker, etc. and not the generic Chinese stuff. I can't seem to find a place that sells them in bulk. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Beaufort ink

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

mecompco

The easyflow 9000 refills have increased my sales. When you get a prospect to "Try writing with THIS pen" sales are much easier.

I agree--people are always amazed when they try them, and I put them in all my pens.

I hate to hand someone a cross-style pen and find myself apologizing for them. I don't make many, but I wish there were a nice writing refill for them as well.

Oh, and I get mine from Exoticblanks. Lanier Pens on Amazon used to be a bit cheaper, but they raised their prices.

Regards,
Michael

Rolandranch

Thank you for all or your responses. I was going to start by ordering a few from Exotic Blanks to try them out myself but then realized that most of the ones I want are out of stock. Unless they'll be in stock soon, I'll probably try Lanier Pens instead. The price between them doesn't seem much different if you're buying in quantities.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
We have 500 of each of the EasyFlow9000--blue or black medium. More are on order, but 500 should take care of anyone's immediate need.

I've been moving stuff all day, sorry I did not see Dawn's note to you, that she just adjusted our inventory numbers closer to actual!!
Yes, things are a mess right now---but the end is closer!!!

Last edited:

Rolandranch

We have 500 of each of the EasyFlow9000--blue or black medium. More are on order, but 500 should take care of anyone's immediate need.

I've been moving stuff all day, sorry I did not see Dawn's note to you, that she just adjusted our inventory numbers closer to actual!!
Yes, things are a mess right now---but the end is closer!!!
Thank you. I've already placed my order. I hope your move is going well. Take it easy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom