Work bench

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimofsanston

Got a work bench from the wife for Christmas. I have been looking at it from harbor freight for while. The one that was at the store was wobbly at best. But after assembly and glueing it together it is very strong now. I will be putting this to good use now.
de2b513b4fc67615c860a249b268f99d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Ha! I just finished checking out the same one 30min. ago. It is a nice solid bench. I'll probably end up getting it as well I just need to pay off a few other Christmas Gifts first. Congratulations

jimofsanston

Be sure to glue it together though.

Be sure to glue it together though. I sanded the finish off where i glued it to allow a better surface to for the glue to bight.

Ha! I just finished checking out the same one 30min. ago. It is a nice solid bench. I'll probably end up getting it as well I just need to pay off a few other Christmas Gifts first. Congratulations

Skie_M

I do like the design and the price of that table ... just wish it also had a metal jawed woodworking vice. I managed to find a decent light duty vice at Home Depot... it was under 20 bucks! :)

Why a metal jawed one? You can replace the wooden faces of the metal jawed vice if they ever get damaged, and the jaw faces are also quite durable.

Now I just need to save up some cash and get the workbench .... but before that I have to build my shop/shed! :)

PapaTim

Just finished setting mine up Monday. That thing is a darn good value IMHO. Added a power strip to one leg and a rail across the back to attach a light.

Sataro

That bench looks nice. I've been looking at it for quite a while. May have to take the plunge & get it soon.

jttheclockman

It really does look like a nice functioning tool bench. It has drawers and shelf for storage. Has woodworkers vise and bench dogs which can become very handy. It is small enough but also large enough for a nice working surface. As mentioned maybe it needs more securing to tighten it up some but that is easy to do. With a coupon it can be worthwhile. No moving parts to go bad. :)

Top Bottom