Woodworking, Dogs, Guitars

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DWalk

It seems to me that many woodworkers are also dog owners (lovers) and guitar players. These three things seem to go together. I fall into this category myself. Anyone else here fit this category?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gtriever

All except the guitar. For me it's woodwinds (sax, flute, and clarinet). I've also noticed that quite a few folks are from the technical fields, in my case electronics.

I have two dogs, because my wife wanted them... it's my job to take care of them, feed and clean up after.... for some reason unknown to me the little one has attached himself to me.... can't say it's love, more tolerance.... I'm tone deaf, unmusical, can't carry a tune in a bucket, not even good at playing a radio.... but I AM a wood turner.

MTViper

Woodworking and dogs yes, guitar no. My dogs are my technical advisors in the shop. They advise me when I'm out of doggie treats and when I need to go to the bathroom.

Dehn0045

4 dogs and 4 guitars for me. I'm not sure I actually classify as a woodworker or guitarist, but I make sawdust and noise. And the dogs, I'm pretty sure they own me...

sbwertz

Two lathes, one dog, two cats, no guitar. I can pick out tunes by ear on a piano, but that's about it.

Herb G

I'm a semi-retired industrial electrician. I get called in to check blueprints before someone applies for a building permit from time to time.
It adds a few coins to the collection plate.

I've also had dogs for 50 years. Never more than 6 months between them.
Always 2 or 3 at a time, depending on their size. I've had some pretty cool cats too, but I prefer dogs.

I love doing wood working, but my body doesn't always follow my mind's desires. :frown:

tbroye

3 dog 5 cats, 3 are more feral than domestic. Also can play the piano and do play a wicked Soprano and Tenor Sax. Can play Clarinet also.

Top Bottom