Woodcraft on the news

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I just saw a guy from our local Woodcraft on the local news. Advertising their classes. He had an already turned pen with a pen press showing how easy it is to put a pen together. It was a Valentines Day theme. Interesting!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Why would you not want to bring your Valentine to Woodcraft. They might need an idea for a last minute gift for you. And i you stare at that lathe or table saw withlove in your eyes........they just might get a soft heart. Insteand of you bringing it home 3 months from now are hearing them tell you that you are soft in the head.

Three days and the Kid contests entries need to be in my mailbox. Hurry and get them done. http://www.penturners.org/forum/f326/2016-bash-14-17-youth-contest-138236/

Last edited:

chartle

They are also prominently displayed on "Ellen's Design Challenge". Its a furniture building compilation reality show that's in its second season.

Don't watch it if you have any tool envy, they have everything. In fact it looks like the inside of a Woodcraft with a CNC router, laser cutter and even a wielding area added in.

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
They are also prominently displayed on "Ellen's Design Challenge". Its a furniture building compilation reality show that's in its second season.

Don't watch it if you have any tool envy, they have everything. In fact it looks like the inside of a Woodcraft with a CNC router, laser cutter and even a wielding area added in.

I'm surprised the show returned, after the huge controversy over plagiarism and design-stealing last year!

chartle

I'm surprised the show returned, after the huge controversy over plagiarism and design-stealing last year!

Yea but they fixed it by disqualifying the winner and giving it to the person second place before it aired. Unless there was more of it than just the finally.

But there is a very fine line between inspired by and a total rip off copy.

Top Bottom