Woodcraft

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

melogic

Going to Woodcraft in Parkersburg, WV. tomorrow (Sunday 9/25/05) Anyone going to be around this area? My wife and daughter and I are going to pick up a few things for our biggest craft show coming up next weekend in Paintsville, KY. It's the Kentucky Apple Festival. About 25 to 20 thousand people will come through the craft tents in 2 days. Anyway, if anyone is going to be around Woodcraft tomorrow around lunch time or so, just look for a big red head guy with his redhead daughter and blonde wife, this would be me and my family. Hope to see you there!

melogic

Tom,
We are in the craft booth and will be booth 102. I am going to take my lathe and turn a few things while I'm there. Please stop by and introduce yourself. I gave my description above. Look forward to meeting you.

mrcook4570

Good luck in Paintsville. My parents grew up there and I can remember going to the apple festival as a kid. I was out of town doing a show this weekend, otherwise would have made the trip to WC as I live about 45 min sw from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom