Woodcraft 10 acrylic blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

Better do your math again Ed. 2 packs only get you to $39.98 have to find something else for 11 bucks. :)
At 2 bucks each it's not a bad deal. Although that would work out to about 3.5 each CDN and they wouldn't give me free shipping.:frown:

edicehouse

Can you tell what kind of week it's been.

The thing I need to find out, which I think they will is if I order an item from them in store, will they deliver it to store?

edicehouse

I just talked to Heather at Woodcraft in VA Beach. She requested 2 of them be delivered for me. Their system said they are not ready for shipping or something, but she was able to order it. I will find out Monday if they are delivered.

eharri446

I noticed when I followed the link, that they were listed as clearance. That may be why they said they were not ready for shipment or something like that.

magpens

Better do your math again, Rick; the CDN dollar is not quite that worthless yet !!!!:biggrin:

Better do your math again Ed. 2 packs only get you to $39.98 have to find something else for 11 bucks. :)
At 2 bucks each it's not a bad deal. Although that would work out to about 3.5 each CDN and they wouldn't give me free shipping.:frown:

Rick_G

Pretty close I was looking at something the other day it was on sale at $119 U.S. with free shipping but $289 CDN and no free shipping.
Still a good deal though especially if they will ship to his local store for pickup.

Better do your math again, Rick; the CDN dollar is not quite that worthless yet !!!!:biggrin:

edicehouse

One of the owners of Woodcraft had ordered them for me on May 31, saying they were discontinued so she didn't figure they would get them. But she said she would order 2 for me just in case, I told her I would come in and pay just in case. The truck should deliver them in a couple days. Well I didn't hear anything from them, and one of the days I was in there I saw her and mentioned them to her. She said they didn't come in so it was a lost cause. Well I had forgotten about them, and yesterday I missed a call, and they were in, and I asked what they were ringing up at. They told me 39.99 and I explained what happened. The person said they would match the price I ordered them at when they were on the web. So I ended up getting 20 acrylic blanks for a little over $40.

Top Bottom