Wood Worker Journal. Is this a good deal. 95% Off

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Tony, do a little more investigating any magazine these days especially ones that ask for credit cards. Magazine subscriptions is probably one of the most picked off forms of credit card fraud. I do not say this is not legit but the too good to be true thing may apply. I use to get that magazine and gave them all up. They become so redundant and all they are is ads. They all do tool reviews and whoever sponsors the magazine that is the tool the reviews lean toward. Plenty of woodworking forums around.

TonyL

You are right JT. I have found Popular Mechanics, Popular Scientist, This Old House, etc....to be all ads. I was looking more for the videos. But then again, I joined the AAW, and never watched a single video. Thanks for waking me up!

CREID

The Woodcrafts I have gone too usually have most of the magazines and sometimes a few back issues. You can try there and see if the magazine is of quality.

jttheclockman

I have not looked in awhile but use to be Home Depot and other home centers carried magazines. You could look through them and maybe buy a couple to see what they are all about. Also you can get the correct address and phone numbers if you want to pursue. Check with people on woodworking forums and get their opinions on different mags and get info from them.

TonyL

I was really think about the access to the videos, but with what you guys post and YouTube, there is really no need. Thank you though.

Top Bottom