Wood n Whimisies Customer Service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

crokett

I'll preface this with I'm in a customer facing job and thus have some fairly high standards when it comes to customer service. Basically I know what annoys me so I work as hard as I can to not do those things.

I ordered some items from Woodturningz.com on Friday the 29th. As per their usual I got nearly instant email confirmation, then a few hours later got a shipping confirmation. Also on Friday I ordered via online from Wood 'n Whimsies for some items and parts Woodturningz doesn't stock. If I've ever ordered from them before I don't remember. It took over an hour to get email confirmation of my order.

I still don't have any idea when the order will ship. I am/was ok with shipping today so long as it got here Friday or Saturday. A customer order of mine depends partly on this - I want to ship them some extra inks along with their pen but I can't tell them when to expect it because I don't know. I called this morning and left a message, and sent an email. I have not gotten a response to either.

Is this normal? If they're closed for a holiday, their voicemail, email and website don't indicate that.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

turncrazy43

Can't answer whether they changed operations during the holidays, but have ordered from them numerous times before and always have gotten very good service. The Holidays may well be the reason for the delay.

Turncrazy43

crokett

As I said in my OP I called and left a message Tuesday morning. I finally got an email response overnight that they were closed Friday. My order shipped late yesterday

Top Bottom