Woo Hoo!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

H2O

Lucky me, I didn't win the logo contest!

Of coarse I didn't expect to. It will be one from the club...

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Sometimes you just have to do this.

138372d1442548562-soyp-catagory-revisited-shaking-head-sad-smiley-emoticon.gif

edstreet

Let it pass, please... Fishing only works when the fish bite the bait...

This is what we call a logic paradox. By this reasoning of 'baiting' then no one should reply to any post here, there should only be the first post and nothing more. However we all know for a site that seemingly wants to encourage more postings by users then blanket statements like this would be in error, no?

tbroye

Took my own advice went out in shop and finished cleaning and reorganizing then started on making a pen, but first making a Delrin tube to hold the Laser inlay blanks while assembling them, this is one for a Sierra blank. Got a good dose of H2O on Monday and my lawn and plant are responding nicely now need a lot of that both liquid and frozen.

jttheclockman

Did not know there was a club. It must be a secret club. Do you guys have secret handshakes and secret decoder rings??? Are there hidden messages in your posts???:eek: Do you all walk around with dark glasses:cool: Everyday is a learning experience. I did not enter and still lost. Has to be a conspiracy:) I guess I am not in the club. I have dark glasses though:)

D.Oliver

What's that you say? Smitty's club now has dark glasses and decoder rings. Are they on sale right now?

Skie_M

Yup ... there's a Trust Smitty special going on right now along with the nice discount for all Smitty's Club members ... but I think you have to be a "special VIP member" to get in on the dark glasses and decoder rings ....

I has the dark glasses and decoder ring ... :cool: But I didn't win the logo contest either. In fact, my entry was number 16 .... washed out in the first vote.

Skie_M

Actually, I think mine be brokededed ... every time I looks at it all it does is say "Eet moor Chkkhen!"

Last edited:

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Did not know there was a club. It must be a secret club. Do you guys have secret handshakes and secret decoder rings??? Are there hidden messages in your posts???:eek: Do you all walk around with dark glasses:cool: Everyday is a learning experience. I did not enter and still lost. Has to be a conspiracy:) I guess I am not in the club. I have dark glasses though:)
My glasses are really not dark...but they do help me see in the dark --- does that count?

robutacion

George.....you just posted in it:confused::biggrin:

Outch, I did didn't I...?:eek:

I did after all found out that, this is not my fight to have nor I want to get involved, not worth the effort, in my view...!

I do although apologize for thinking that, the poster was an Aussie, we have an WA also in Australia and the town name looked familiar therefore, my wrong interpretation/assumption.

I'm out...!:wink::biggrin:

Cheers
George

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Yup ... there's a Trust Smitty special going on right now along with the nice discount for all Smitty's Club members ... but I think you have to be a "special VIP member" to get in on the dark glasses and decoder rings ....

I has the dark glasses and decoder ring ... :cool: But I didn't win the logo contest either. In fact, my entry was number 16 .... washed out in the first vote.
I didn't know that!!!! Nobody ever tells me nothin'.

Skie_M

Sorry, Smitty ... thought I'ld just tweak a bunch of tails and perhaps get people to give ya some sales ... :)

Top Bottom