WISHMAN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Yes, but we can honor them, by carrying on their lyrics and their songs in our hearts, minds, and well, here.....

Plus, we still have Jeff Lynne, which is pretty much the mind behind that madness. We have him to thank for that, and thank him we should.

If you watch, "End of the Line", they even have a tribute to Roy, in that, his guitar sits where he should be.

------------------------------------------------------------------

And the walls come down.....

Last edited:
I did notice the guitar on the chair and thought it a nice tribute to Roy Orbison. Do you know who the drummer is? He's got a lot of footage in the videos but I can't for the life of me figure out who he is. Also, Dylan's still around.

I did notice the guitar on the chair and thought it a nice tribute to Roy Orbison. Do you know who the drummer is? He's got a lot of footage in the videos but I can't for the life of me figure out who he is. Also, Dylan's still around.

It's Jim Keltner, he's not well known by name, but he's been around for a loooong time and has played with a ton of well known groups. When he was playing along with the Wilburys, he went by the name of "Buster Sidebury".

Oh yeah, Dylan is still alive and well. I certainly don't want to take away anything from him, my intent was really to shine the light on Lynne. I believe that if he wasn't involved, we wouldn't have the Wilburys and be able to enjoy their music.

Last edited:

It's Jim Keltner, he's not well known by name, but he's been around for a loooong time and has played with a ton of well known groups. When he was playing along with the Wilburys, he went by the name of "Buster Sidebury".

Oh yeah, Dylan is still alive and well. I certainly don't want to take away anything from him, my intent was really to shine the light on Lynne. I believe that if he wasn't involved, we wouldn't have the Wilburys and be able to enjoy their music.

Thanks Red. He looked familiar but I sure couldn't put a name to him. The Traveling Wilburys music will always be around for years to come. Just sad that so many of the band are gone and at relatively young ages.

Top Bottom