Pen #7 by John Leffew (jonjon

John wins Box of blanks from gr8macbeth

in Second Place
Pen #3 by Patrick Rosswurm

Patrick wins Box of thuya blanks from rolandranch

In first place
Pen #9 by Fred Bruche

Fred wins a Gift certificate from Robutacion for $50.00

Random Drawing winners. Michael Gifford (mecompco) wins Dymondwood from LarryC, and Dan Patterson wins a BOB from Edgar.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jonjon

Thanks to everyone who voted for my pen and helped me get the third place position. It was a tough vote as all of the pens were very nice and were worthy of placing. A special thanks to Mr. Redburn for all of the work he invested to make the competition possible.

This was my first time turning a fountain pen. I was please with the overall way it turned out.

Jonathan
(jonjon)

PatrickR

Thank you for running this contest Mike! Thanks to all who voted for my pen. I have a fair amount of coco but have been saving this piece as it looks unique.

Fred Bruche

Thanks y'all for the votes and the love. And thank you Michael for putting the contest together.
I've had the wood since last year but I have to use it parsimoniously because of rosewood allergies (not too bad but I am taking extra precautions so turning becomes a bit cumbersome), but it was worth the time and "risk" for the contest. Also, congrats to Patrick and John, those were some remarkable pens!

Top Bottom