Wife Lost Battle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim15

Hello Everyone,
My wife lost her 16 month battle with pancreatic cancer. After about 7 months out of the last eight spent in the hospital she passed away last night about 7:00 PM. thankfully I was able to bring her home for the final days. I want to thank all who prayed and had healing thought for her. With the help of the hospice people she went peacefully in her sleep. As some of you know it leaves a large hole in your heart. She will be missed more than I can say.

Thank you,
jim

robutacion

Sorry for your loss, Jim...!

I can only imagine what you are going through mate, the deep pain in your chest will easy with time, hang in there my friend, your wife is in a better place and not suffering, anymore..!

Take care...!

Cheers
George

tgsean

So sorry to hear this Jim. Its never easy. When I lost my dad, he was not just my dad but my best friend, and although he knew when he was going to die, and I had all the time to say goodbye, when it actually happened it was very hard. God spoke to my heart, He said its ok to grieve, we were not created with the tools to handle death. We were made for life, till we messed up and death entered the world. So its hard to be prepared and ready. However the Lord has now given us His spirit, who lives in our heart and can comfort us, when we think its not possible to get comfort. So I'll pray Jim that God will comfort you through His spirit. Its ok to grieve, God accepts that, but in His time He will bring joy and comfort. I just got back today from Korea so I just saw this mate. Will pray.

leaycraft

My condolences to you and your family. I lost my Mom to pancreatic cancer 31 years ago. Im glad you were able to be with her at home when she passed.
I know all of us here will keep you in thoughts and prayers.

Cmiles1985

Jim, I am sorry to read of your loss, but glad to know that she was comforted with love and support through the end. May the memories be joyous and plentiful.

Know that there are an abundance of folks here thinking of you in this trying time.

Rockytime

I don't know your loss. I have not experienced it but one day I may. I have a loving bride of 51 years. Her loss would devastating for me. May your memories comfort you and may God keep you in his care.

jttheclockman

Jim, you are always a man who has nothing but kind words for everyone that posts photos of their pens and it is usually short and to the point. It was probably so very hard to print these words. I would say we all probably have lost loved ones and it is never easy. My condolences to you and your family for your loss. May she rest in peace. May you find comfort and peace knowing she is not suffering in pain any more. And always keep those good memories of your togetherness in your mind and heart. Take care and God Bless you and your family.

OZturner

Words never quite seem adequate enough Jim, to express our feelings on the Sad passing of your Beautiful Wife.
We feel with you the pain and grief you are experiencing, and appreciate above all that for her the pain and suffering is over.
Let the joyous memories of your life together, ease your grief, and fill your heart with Love, Joy, and Appreciation of the Wonderful Times you shared.
May God's Blessings and support be with you and your family.
Brian.

Last edited:

ossaguy

I'm so sorry hear,Jim. It hits home with me,since I lost my wife about 7 weeks ago.I know how comforting it is to have people praying for you,and offering compassion.

Cherishing the memories is what keeps me going,as I'm sure will be the same for you.

Keeping you and you family in my prayers.

Steve

Top Bottom