Why don't people learn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

edicehouse

At my job we put things together, and often it is duplicate from a previous job. However you have to go in and make sure numbers (ie. 3.1 3.1.1 etc) match the work. Well we can copy and paste it from one job into another, and link it up in the new schedule. This guy, refused to admit he accidently cut and pasted an item. Well there is a way to see who added stuff into a schedule, and his name was all over it. He is maybe 2 or 3 years older than me, so we gave him grief. And instead of just saying Oops I messed up, he refused to admit it. So yes we do call him Captain Cut and Paste from time to time (about a year later). Where I told him one day, if at the time he just said oh man I fat fingered it, we would have given him grief for a day or two and moved on, but knowing how it eats at him... I work in a shipyard, so we can be a bit unrelenting.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

I know many people like that. Can't admit to their mistakes. Always blames the other person.

I like to remember that when you point a finger at someone, there usually are three pointing back at you.

We are human and we can make a mistake. Grandpa use to say "It isn't a mistake if you can fix it."

Top Bottom