mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus

Attachments

• Thundering Thornation.jpeg
    Thundering Thornation.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 269
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Oh I remember this contest and there were some torcher pens. We have some sadistic pen turners here. Need to find that link again.

Heck Skip any pen I make you can't write with it but not for any added harmful things. Just have not figured out how to get the ink refill in the blank yet:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I still think those prickly little things were puny - all you have to do is put a glove on your hand and it is no problem to write with them. And if you grew up on a cotton farm spending your summers picking cotton out of the bolls, you wouldn't even need a glove.

Now, unless you are Paul Bunyan, this 2-pound Magnum Sierra is almost impossible to write with - I still don't understand why it didn't take first place. :crying:

Attachments

• Magnum Sierra.jpg
    Magnum Sierra.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 171

leehljp

Member Liaison
i will bet my wife could at times! She has neuropathy in her hands on occasion and says she can't feel a thing. I should make one of those and see if she could use it! :biggrin: (I'm not letting her see this post.! :rolleyes: )

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'm thinking that I might just replace the Sierra hardware with something like a Virage & photograph it from the opposite side and enter it in this year's ball point contest or something.

Is there any rule against reusing a blank on a new pen? :rolleyes:

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
i will bet my wife could at times! She has neuropathy in her hands on occasion and says she can't feel a thing. I should make one of those and see if she could use it! :biggrin: (I'm not letting her see this post.! :rolleyes: )

I have a pdf file with dimensional drawings of various sized wine bottles if you're interested.

Top Bottom