Where's Mesquiteman?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Any one heard from him lately? Looks like his last post was 3/7. I've sent him 2 PMs and have not received a response. That's not like him.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dario

I think he is just busy based on the post on this thread. http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=34316&whichpage=2

=============================

MesquiteMan

Posted - Mar 07 2008 : 12:09:24 AM US Eastern Time

Dave,

To be honest, I have not had time to give them a call. I am trying to get a new home finished so that my clients can get moved in this weekend and I do all of my own "punch list" work so I have been working late hours. I hope to have time on Friday to give them a call. I will post here as soon as I can get info.

Curtis

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
It sucks when WORK gets in the way of fun, but it DOES happen.

You'd think he could finish a house in a couple hours, wouldn't you????:D:D:D:D:D

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Monty,

I must have missed your messages. As Ed posted above, I have been realy busy getting a new home finished and then to add insult to injury, this weekend I came down with the flu or something. I have been running a 101 degree fever and feeling just plain miserable. Today is the first day in 3 that I have felt a little beter but still not normal. Shoot me the message agian I will be sure to look for it. Thanks for the concern!

Monty

Group Buy Coordinator
Curtis,
Sent the PM again. Sorry you got the crud. I figured as much as you usually post at least once a day. Hope the house got finished OK and you're feeling better.

Top Bottom