Where did this finial come from?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Texatdurango is a member here--why don't you PM him and ask where he found the finial??? That's what I'd do.

I guess I didn't see that he was labeled as a guest now. I didn't pm him to begin with more as a justification to post the second question.

After looking at TPS, he only has one post there and last logon was last year sometime.

The supplier was listed in the thread in the link I provided but all the replies are gone now. I'm pretty sure the company was from Texas but not

Last edited:

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
I'm doing this from memory and that is really dangerous at my advanced age but I think I remember he found those at someplace like Tandy Leather. I think he modified them a tad.

Texatdurango

I would stay with Hidecrafter as mentioned above and not waste my time with texhas. I tried numerous times contacting him via phone messages and emails but never got the courtesy of a reply. A friend of mine knows him and it seems he doesn't want to be bothered with "nickel and dime" orders.

You can easily set up a wholesale account with Hidecrafter and get items for about half of what you see in their online catalog.

The concho in the photo of my pen mentioned above had to be modified to fit the pen but it was a simple task. If you get some and need some help, drop me a line.

George

Top Bottom