What retiered do here

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darley

What Retired People Do here!

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days.

Interesting.

Well for example, the other day I went into town and went to a shop. I was only in there for about 15 minutes. When I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.I went up to him and said, "Come on mate, how about giving a senior a break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tyres. So I called him a piece of dog > ...> .He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about
20 minutes.The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't give a > .> .. I came into town by bus.
I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's
important at my age.:D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GregMuller

Just a word of caution to other seniors who may want to try this. I credit Darley local Law Enforcement with great patience. As a police officer here after writing the third ticket I would have thrown Darley in hand cuffs, arresting him for disorderley conduct and thrown his ass in county lockup for a while. Then for good measure I would have lost the paperwork for a day or two to give him time to come up with something else to fill his retirement days. [8D]
Have a nice day!!

Thumbs

Greg, you might do that; but you shouldn't have said anything about it. Now, you may be facing charges of your own if a suspect taken into custody by you has any difficulty with due process that may be anyway related to your handling of the case.[}:)]

Darley

Originally posted by GregMuller
<br />Just a word of caution to other seniors who may want to try this. I credit Darley local Law Enforcement with great patience. As a police officer here after writing the third ticket I would have thrown Darley in hand cuffs, arresting him for disorderley conduct and thrown his ass in county lockup for a while. Then for good measure I would have lost the paperwork for a day or two to give him time to come up with something else to fill his retirement days. [8D]
Have a nice day!!

Greg I will make sure to do this in winter time in NY, like that I will have warm place and warm soup for the days you will keep me [:D][:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom