What the heck? South Dakota?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

Spent 10 days in Fargo in 1995. Loved the city, surroundings, people, etc. I was a real city mouse in the country. First time I ever saw plains and bison. A real treat.

D.Oliver

Spent 10 days in Fargo in 1995. Loved the city, surroundings, people, etc. I was a real city mouse in the country. First time I ever saw plains and bison. A real treat.

Those 10 days must not have been during the winter!:biggrin:

stonepecker

I keep telling you guys I'm a fun guy! We were number one until Bob came to visit!

Hey now,
The judge and my parole officer said the records were sealed......So it wasn't me

Wrong Bob.......Magicbob, you just confessed. :biggrin:

I have no clue where they get these numbers.......you can't prove this by me. I know that there are areas where you might consider it 'nightlife'......but most of state shuts down when the sun goes down. :cool:

TonyL

Those 10 days must not have been during the winter!

Funny you say that..I was there in late September; it was beautiful. Two weeks later, there was close to 3 feet of snow!

Magicbob

Never mind:biggrin:

I keep telling you guys I'm a fun guy! We were number one until Bob came to visit!

Hey now,
The judge and my parole officer said the records were sealed......So it wasn't me

Wrong Bob.......Magicbob, you just confessed. :biggrin:

I have no clue where they get these numbers.......you can't prove this by me. I know that there are areas where you might consider it 'nightlife'......but most of state shuts down when the sun goes down. :cool:

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Ky is kicking butt at number 47!!!!!! I guess that number varies on how many bourbons you've had to drink :)

OK, since we are totally off Cody's topic (sorry Cody :)): My next project... These should be about 2 3/4" H x 2 1/4" W.

Attachments

• Wooden-Whiskey-Tumblers-1024x394.jpg
    Wooden-Whiskey-Tumblers-1024x394.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 81
Ky is kicking butt at number 47!!!!!! I guess that number varies on how many bourbons you've had to drink :)

OK, since we are totally off Cody's topic (sorry Cody :)): My next project... These should be about 2 3/4" H x 2 1/4" W.

If you test drive every one of those you make, who is going to be the tumbler, you or the project.... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::cool:

Top Bottom