What do you look like? 1/27/06 update

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
I enjoyed seeing Low 48 with his saw. [:0] Did you ever wonder what the person you have been talking to looked like? I think it would be great to have a post with your picture in it so people can see who they are talking to. Lets start NOW!:D
1/27/06 As of today there are 96 people with pictures. It has been a good year! Of that 96: 3 are women, 18 guys have mustashes, and 29 have beards, that leaves 46 clean-shaven guys! I hope everyone is enjoying this as much as I am!!

2006127165215_Turning_cartoon_200.gif

ctEaglesc

Passed Away Jul 4, 2008
In Memoriam
Only because Mudder threw down the gauntlet

2005225184731_DCP_1601.jpg

Not bad for a timed picture huh?
Lou will attest that it looks exactly like me from a waiters perspective.

tipusnr

Well here I am! The picture's not my wife's fault. I'm not comfortable posing and asking me to smile for the camera is just plain stupid.

2005225223655_Bill%20Home.jpg

You want to see a natural smile? Just put a karaoke microphone in my hand or say something nice about my pens! (OK - complimenting the spousal unit will work wonders as well!!)

melogic

Well,
Here goes. This is a picture of me at a local craft show where I turned a few pens. In case you couldn't tell, that is my 13 year old daughter setting on the left side of the picture. Thanks Bev for starting this thread. We have a lot of good looking people associated with the IAP!

2005225235511_Mark%20at%20Ironton%20Hills.jpg

woodpens

quote:Originally posted by Bill Baumbeck

Which one is the "Yard Dog"?
Hey Bill! Good to see you take a break. :) The Bon Bon Queen is to my right. I won't say who, but SOMEBODY is going to turn 40 on April 7th. :D I didn't say a word...

timdaleiden

Here I am...sort of. The picture was taken by my nine year old daughter with her Sponge Bob digital camera. The photo editing was done by me. There is no easier way to get pumped up.

200522631647_muscleman.jpg

low_48

Yikes Bill, you'd better start explaining the benefits of daughters not having big weddings!! Maybe even eloping!:D You can't start too early with that sort of thing. I know I should have started sooner!!!! Sorry, couldn't help the reply, my daughter is getting married in September and the money is already flowing out. Beautiful family, you should be proud! Also sorry, couldn't find the ugly one.:)

Rich

ilikewood

Already have talked to them on the marriage thing...Vegas looks pretty good right now:D By the way, all 4 girls are pretty good turners. Figure that!

Tom McMillan

Wow, Bev you really started something. It's nice to put a face with the person!! Well, wish I had a photo with my kids and/or grandkids---but just have this one of me.

200522617424_Tomphoto1.jpg

timdaleiden

quote:Originally posted by RussFairfield

This is the most recent photo I have. I've put on a little weight since this one was taken. That's shellac in the jar.

LOL, Russ you have really gone down hill since the picture that was taken of you for your website. Maybe you should lay off the Shellac for a while. [xx(]

Scottydont

Here is one of me and my family. My son is five now. I am more of a take a pic of smeone else kind of guy. hence the reason for digging up an older one.

2005226224324_Muthfamily.jpg

its_virgil

I served as the contractor and my wife and I built a new home this past year. Started in June 04 and moved in mid-November. Here is a picture of the two of us setting the address stone by the front door. Good idea Bev!
Do a good turn daily!
Don

200522742130_number%204.jpg

Top Bottom