Well crud! Forget about the mp3 downloads

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

redfishsc

I just learned my lesson the hard way. I work and keep my mp3 player in my back pocket, and have done so for months. Well, I just sat down at the table to eat lunch and crushed it on the back of the chair. I knew what had happened when I heard that "crCH!".

Looks like I'm buying a nudderin'.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TowMater

Go to Buy.com and look at the Sansa mp3 players. I got the 2 gig model and I love it.
The other thing I really like is it gets FM stations, I can be working in my basement shop and listen to all the channels I like to listen to!

If you decide to upload audio books to it, PM me there is a specific way to import them that allows you to keep everything in order.

jclark58

I just ordered a pair of Creative Zen 8GB from Amazon to replace a pair of 2GB Creative Zen V Pluses we've outgrown.

The Zen will do MP3, video, FM, recorder, Outlook synch, and can be expanded via SD cards.

Jason

PR_Princess

Ditto on the Sansa MP3. Amazon had it too - $40.00ish IIRC.[8D]

The optional charger(s) are better and must faster than the USB that comes with the Sansa though.:D

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Not to steal his thread, but can they be set to play songs in the order YOU want? I have a siren and no matter what I do with one album, it always rearranges the order. Yes, I have the randomization turned off and it still does it and it's always the same order.

dalemcginnis

Local Chapter Leader
Originally posted by TowMater

I set up a playlist if I want songs played in a particular order.
I've tried that. Doesn't work on my player, it has a mind of its own. Since you can play them in the order you want on others I'll just get me a new one.

Top Bottom