Website builders?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hanau

Looking to build a website to sell through, just don't know enough about doing it my self.

i already own my domain name, got it from godaddy.
I did have a site a few years ago but had some one build it for me.

is there any software pretty user friendly that someone could be it them self?
or would i be better off to hire someone?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

thewishman

I have a couple of sites, one on Big Commerce and another on Shopify. I tried building my own, but just didn't understand all of the processes and my technical knowledge is poor.

Set up on one of those and it will make your site work on any device. Most of my hits come from mobile phones, I would never have considered that.

You still have to set things up and the costs run between $25 and $32 a month, but included are your payment gateways with fees only when you make a sale.

Good luck!

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Serif Web Plus 8 is around a $100 for the software. It allows you to build the pages the way you want them to look and then uploads them. You dont have to know code. It allows you to make small changes and then just upload that part. It does have a small picture editor and you can add a PayPal shopping cart easily. You can also build your own shopping cart from other sources if you want to.

hanau

Thanks all I will look at wix .
Ill need to look into godaddy more.

My last site didn't have a shopping cart you had to contact me to purchase.
does godaddy have a shopping cart feature that works with paypal?

eharri446

Repromander

If you are going to be posting pictures of pens for sale, it is worth your time to learn how to take them well. There is a great forum on picture taking.

Also, it might be worth your while to invest in a small digital camera instead of trying to use your phone. You can get a good small NIKON for around a $100.00 at WALMART. I had one which I misplaced which I took with me a couple of years ago when I went to AUSTRALIA and to PRAGUE. Since then I have picked up another one to use when I do not feel like digging out my NIKON D300.

Top Bottom