web site question

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnson

I know I read about this in one of the forums, but now that I want the information, I can't remember where I saw it. Where is a good place to go for web site construction and/or hosting? I don't want to lay out a lot of cash right now, and I remember that the one person was paying $9 a month for the service. Thanks for any help.
Dale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

tipusnr

Angelfire is free but you need to learn html a bit and put up with advertisements and pop-ups on your site. You'll also end up with a fairly long domain name.

Fred in NC

Tangboy, very good advice. Plan on your selection of names ahead of time, and be ready to buy right then and there. Otherwise when you come back you will find the name already registered. This is a good precaution for any domain registration service that you deal with.

Randy_

Here is a place where you can get a free web site. It is somewhat limited in what it will do; but it does not require knowing any programing language and might be fun to fool around with to get a feel for what is involved. You can always get one with more capability later if you need one.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom