Want Half a BILLION dollars?????

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

76winger

I've heard Statistics show that you're MORE likely to be struck by lightning 5 or 6 times AND SURVIVE than you are to win the lottery. So I figure after I've survived a couple lighting strikes I might toss some of my money at a ticket or two.

Until then I've got debts to get out of my life once and for all, and pens to make! And I think I'll probably, more than likely, get a better return on my money invested into pen making and selling than I'll ever live long enough to see from a lottery ticket.

bitshird

I wish I could bring my self to buy lottery tickets, but I just can't do it, not even the 41.00 scratch offs. BUT that half a billion is mighty tempting, unfortunately, or fortunately as the case may be I've yet to be struck by lightning. So I guess I'll just buy more pen junk...

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Odds

I've heard Statistics show that you're MORE likely to be struck by lightning 5 or 6 times AND SURVIVE than you are to win the lottery. So I figure after I've survived a couple lighting strikes I might toss some of my money at a ticket or two.

Until then I've got debts to get out of my life once and for all, and pens to make! And I think I'll probably, more than likely, get a better return on my money invested into pen making and selling than I'll ever live long enough to see from a lottery ticket.
With my luck I could have all the tickets sold except 1 and that 1 would be the winner. I figure if God ever wants me to be a mega-millionaire, He will take care of it.

OldGrumpy

Already calculating how to spend 1/2 of cash payout ($389m) on pen blanks, lathes, kits etc. Whew, this is giving me a headache!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
HMMMM

100,000,000,000,000.00 ZWD=276,319,425,255.60 USD
That's all the bill is worth in US dollors.
Methinks you over estimate the value of the ZWD. I think it might have been worth a penny in USD on a good day, but probably was not worth anything in real terms because no one would have given a dollar for it. Maybe that's where all those Nigerians with 30 million dollars for me for just letting them use my bank account to transfer their ill gotten gains here.

tbroye

Got mine (20) don't play until it is over 100 million. I haven't played since January. Would like to change my status from retired to RETIRED!

edicehouse

I put up a couple bucks on it, I figure with the ods being 1 in 174 Million, the odds are not greatly increased from 2 in 174 million to 2000 in 174 million....

D.Oliver

If I win, I will be able to bid against Smitty, Hans, Eric, Doc, Tom and Jon in next years bash auctions. Probably won't be enough after taxes to win the auctions, but I'll be able to bid for a while.:biggrin::tongue:

BSea

Before Arkansas started their lottery, I'd buy a ticket or two every time I went to Texas to see my parents. Now that there is a lottery here, I have yet to buy a ticket.

rej19

I also read that I am six times more likely to be elected President of the United States than to win the mega millions. I wouldn't know what to do with either of them.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Well - if I win ....

I guarantee that the 9th birthday bash here will be VERY memorable. :biggrin::biggrin:

Would have to share the fun somehow!

But unfortunately I don't think I have to worry about living up to that promise.

Top Bottom