Visiting Santa Fe, NM

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edward Cypher

In Santa Fe anyone know any good woodstores or mills either in Santa Fe or Albuquerque. Will be bringing back some cholla pen size and bigger for some wands. Looking for maybe mesquite or desert iron wood.

Thanks in advance. Only here until monday. Once again thanks for any info.:biggrin:

SteveJ

I've been to Albuquerque Exotic Woods and it is a small but very interesting shop. They've got lots of exotics along with a good supply of pen blanks and some kits. It's worth a stop if you have the time. Here is a link to their site.

Albuquerque Exotic Woods

Woodworkers Supply is just of HWY 25 and you may find it interesting. It mostly does machinery and hardware, but I don't think they have pen supplies. If I had to choose one or the other, I would choose the first.

http://woodworker.com/

Not sure that Santa Fe has a wood store. It is interesting to go into the shops. I went into a rock shop that you had to go downstairs to get into and they had a whole case of finished pens with prices in the $400 range. I don't remember the name of the store but it is near the square.

Enjoy your visit.

Steve

Krash

Second on Albuquerque Exotic Woods. Call ahead to jake and maybe he will have something unique for you when you come in..

Top Bottom