Video of why I like the new forum

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mrs

Larry that was a great post and should help a lot of folks out. I know many did not do searches on the old forum because of the timeouts.

Only Red would do a booger post. :rolleyes:

Mike

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
Well, well, well. Boy am I impressed. Not only does he cook championship winning BBQ and sing a mean bass part in a quartet, but he can speak "computer." Kool post there Larry!:)

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
NICE! I have always wanted to have video tutorials here on site usage.

LARRY if you want to "volunteer" to do more of these, PM me and let's talk.

Hayseedboy

Videos

Thanks all!

I like doing them and do many for my employer.

As for Edman2 aka "Freddie Feelgood".

I like to consider myself a Father, Husband, Brother, Cook, Singer, Prognosticator of the Elements, Systems Analyst, Writer, Political Consultant (used to sell manure spreaders for Massey Ferguson), Gymnast (parallel and uneven bars), Sousaphonist, Dramatist, Pharmacist, Monogamist (dangit), Traditionalist, Phlebotomist, Optimist, Pessimist, Realist, Pealist (has to do with the potato), Linguist, but most of all I like to think of myself as a Renaissance Man.

Not shameless of a plug! http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=8155&highlight=picnic

S'gonna be fun! And besides Freddie Feelgood and his funky little 5-piece band will be there!

LR

edman2

Local Chapter Leader
"I like to consider myself a Father, Husband, Brother, Cook, Singer, Prognosticator of the Elements, Systems Analyst, Writer, Political Consultant (used to sell manure spreaders for Massey Ferguson), Gymnast (parallel and uneven bars), Sousaphonist, Dramatist, Pharmacist, Monogamist (dangit), Traditionalist, Phlebotomist, Optimist, Pessimist, Realist, Pealist (has to do with the potato), Linguist, but most of all I like to think of myself as a Renaissance Man."
LR

Very diversified. Smart in this economy. And...A little fantasy never hurts anyone! :D
Besides six out of 22 ain't that bad!;)

Last edited:

Hayseedboy

Searching history

Are the post in the archives from the old system included in the search?

I tried a test and it looked like the search was for fairly recent activity.

Looks to me like it goes back a long ways. I found posts from 2005 and older. Would think that would mean anything prior to the change.

Freddie,

I was just hoping for 1 or 2 honestly :)

lr

DocStram

Larry! That was terrific!! Not only did you do a great job of taking us through step by step of doing a search for a "Booger Sized Lemon" but you found a male professional announcer to narrate the script!

It's great! I really do hope that you talk with Jeff about following up on this.

les-smith

Very nice. We need more of that on the site. I swore I was listening to Paul Harvey. Anyways, Good Day.

redfishsc

ROFLMAO!!!!

I can't believe I hit the big time! I mean, a biography of all things!

And a big blue lemon-sized booger is what I'm remembered for:confused:.

Man, I hope when I die, THAT doesn't make it on my tombstone!!!

Thanks Hayseedboy (really)--- that was a great video, very helpful. Great narration too. You should get a job recording audio Bibles!

Hayseedboy

Glad you liked! Kinda thought the Booger reference might be a good pick :)

Would love to do the audio bibles but me thinks that might have already been done.

How do you think audio dictionaries would go over?

Larry

Hayseedboy

Weeeelllllll Audio Phonebooks it is!!! Job security. Might take a week or two to get through the east coast books and then again each year!!!

I like the way you think!

lr

Daniel

wow! That was awesome. Very well done. And it really was a ton of help in ideas of how to search for things. I am to literal minded to think about any other uncommon words that were used in the post.

Top Bottom