Veteran Day (and other dates) freebee

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renowb

Hey that's cool! I've been needing a free lunch since I'm unemployed!!

All vets, stand up and be proud this Friday and every day really!

Vietnam Era 71-73
Desert Storm Era 90-91

flyitfast

Wow! Eat free all day - Denny's for breakfast, Applebee's for lunch, and Golden Corral for supper......and maybe Krispy Kreme for a snack!
Seriously, a great appreciation goes out to all businesses that recognize all our Servicemen and the results of their dedication.
g.

Whaler

Thanks for the link. The only one on the list that we have here in town is Applebees but I don't have a problem with a free meal there.

TomW

Let me be the first (in this thread) to thank each of you for your service. You are appreciated.

Tom

edicehouse

Pardon my ignorance but Canada actually has a military? I thought their military was the Mounties. I love the country/wilderness idea of Canada, being from Upstate NY and all, but honestly never gave much thought to what type of country it actually is. Are they armed with Hockey Sticks?

Last edited:

renowb

Pardon my ignorance but Canada actually has a military? I thought their military was the Mounties. I love the country/wilderness idea of Canada, being from Upstate NY and all, but honestly never gave much thought to what type of country it actually is. Are they armed with Hockey Sticks?

LOL!

Rick_G

Yea actually we do, I'm not really surprised you didn't know though. I served 10 years and have lost friends fighting other peoples wars.

Top Bottom