Vanc, WA will be closed tomorrow

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

Let's see, we had 6 inches of snow in the last 2 hours. Yep, Vancouver will be closed tomorrow. :biggrin:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TLTHW

What you talking about? We close Portland when we get 6 flakes in 2 hours.

Now to drive to work, to get the paperwork I need to fly to Michigan at dawn tomorrow.
:-( Oh wait, I have a jeep....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)

TimS124

We had about six inches Saturday morning but last night, the temperature started rising above freezing and we had a bit of (comparatively) warm rain so this winter's snow is vanishing quickly. Good luck with yours!

We're supposed to start getting ice starting tomorrow night through Saturday. If it's as bad as they're saying it's going to shut almost the whole state down.

CREID

We're supposed to start getting ice starting tomorrow night through Saturday. If it's as bad as they're saying it's going to shut almost the whole state down.

Oregon Gov, declared state of emergency
30 years ago, it would have been business as usual.

Too true, Curt. I can remember kids waiting on the school buses with quite a few inches of snow on the ground. Now if they even forecast snow or ice, they go ahead and shut down. In fact, I just checked one of our local channels and they've already have posted some closings..

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Here in SW FLorida we are getting SNOWED under by people from the north fleeing the cold. Unfortunately all those planes full of cold people and cold air have lowered the temperatures here as well. I almost had to break out my heavy winter T-shirt. Thank goodness it didnt drop below 68 but for a night or two. I kinda miss the snow but not enough to drive up and find some. Stay safe on the roads.

CREID

Here in SW FLorida we are getting SNOWED under by people from the north fleeing the cold. Unfortunately all those planes full of cold people and cold air have lowered the temperatures here as well. I almost had to break out my heavy winter T-shirt. Thank goodness it didnt drop below 68 but for a night or two. I kinda miss the snow but not enough to drive up and find some. Stay safe on the roads.

I'm going to bed. :biggrin:

Top Bottom