Update on Phunky_2003

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HaleyH

My name is Haley.

I am the daughter of Phunky_2003 (James)

James has not been on in awhile due to his declining health issues. Some of you may know he previously had a heart attack. While my mom was dealing with her health issues he quit taking his medication because they could not afford both. He did without so she could have what she needed, its just the way he is. He would rather a stranger have something and him do without. I can remember him giving his last dollar to someone else, then himself not eat.

He recently sold all his woodworking and penmaking stuff. I hope one day he can replace it, because it was a big part of his recovery from depression and anxiety. I found out recently that they are about to lose their house and car, most of their bills are months behind. I am totally lost on what to do.

James is recovering now from a stroke and doing ok.

I am not sure if it is within the guidelines here, but with nothing more that I can do I made a gofundme account to help them pay their bills.

If you can please help.

www.gofundme.com/fdra5g

Thanks Again!
Haley

And no my dad doesnt know I am posting this, and I will probably be in alot of trouble when he finds out. But I will face that bridge when I get there.
Thank you.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HaleyH

Thanks for those who have contacted me privately, I will keep you updated as things progress.

Ed - I wanted to thank you personally for talking to my dad on the phone. He really hasn't had someone to just talk to about things that are going on. You really lifted his spirits by showing him that someone cares. He did a lot better yesterday, he had a brighter outlook. I can't thank you enough for spending that time talking to him. He doesn't do much talking anymore to anyone other than family. He thinks he starts getting where others cant understand his speech.

Mark - I did not receive a pm from you. I did get the donation and thank you. It is greatly appreciated.

My dad always said this place was like a family to him. He spent a lot of time and effort getting the meetings going in Dallas and had a great time there. I would like to personally thank you all again.

Thanks
Haley

glen r

Haley, I wish both your Mom & Dad a speed recovery. Tell them both that there are people in this world that care. The IAP is a great group of people who are always willing to help each other in whatever way they can.

bitshird

Haley, I have some experience with heart attacks and strokes,as well as depression which accompanied both the hast heart attack and the following stroke, i am getting better bot I,ve had had the most incredible help from my wife. With out her, I don,t know where I'd be today I,m almost ready to try and turn a pen again, I you have much success with your efforts with the funding. and the best to both your Dad and Mom

HaleyH

Ken,

Thanks and my dad completely understands the depression part. He has been battling depression and anxiety since he had his heart attack. Now with the stroke he is really having a rough time with depression again. He really feels better knowing people here care.

I can't say enough about how much better he did after talking to Ed at exotic blanks for the 20 or 30 minutes Ed took to chat with him on the phone. I really appreciate your thoughts and concerns too Ken. For him to see that he is not alone really helps.

He is starting therapy for his arm later this week. He has lost a lot of strength and mobility in his left arm.

Thanks all I will update again soon.

Top Bottom