TWO CLOSE CALLS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jcm71

This is Oorah, our latest addition to our Vizsla family. He is as high drive as his name suggests (be careful what you name your dog). Just received an order from WoodNWhimsies (promptly delivered) that included thin and thick CA. I had not yet put the CA in the shop. When I came home the better half informed me that on two separate occasions she had to pull CA bottles out of Oorah's mouth. The thick CA had a puncture in it.

Yesterday, the wife told me he followed her into her sewing room, and within a nanosecond, had somehow got a hold of one of her pins, which she at first had not noticed. She extracted it from the inside of his mouth about ten minutes later.
Oorah.jpg

Finatic

When my pup was 7 months old, I was completly worn out and considered sending him to my uncles kennels in NY to grow up with Brittnies.
So glad we kept him. After 8 years, he's a 60 pound house cat. Velcro would be a perfect description of the breed. Wonderful animals. Good luck with Oorah!!

jcm71

When my pup was 7 months old, I was completly worn out and considered sending him to my uncles kennels in NY to grow up with Brittnies.
So glad we kept him. After 8 years, he's a 60 pound house cat. Velcro would be a perfect description of the breed. Wonderful animals. Good luck with Oorah!!

Velcro is right. Three guesses where they sleep.

Top Bottom