Trying to reach Ed4cpoies !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
A couple people have gotten info from Paypal that, apparently, indicates I don't exist. Let me assure you I EXIST.

I know that's a load off your mind!!!

My e-mail has changed, so my paypal account needed to be changed and it did NOT go SEAMLESSLY!!

But, I expect it will be cleaned up in the next week or so.

I AM receiving forum e-mail----NOW!!! So, if you want to contact me, that WILL work. Dawn made a payment to my paypal yesterday, as a test, it worked. But, I would like to be more certain before I encourage a lot of activity.

THANKS to the couple people who got "credit" from Paypal, then RUSHED to contact me (as this thread attests). We have a LOT of VERY honest people on the IAP. I apprecieate both your business and YOUR trust.

I AM still taking orders and shipping. We will work out the payment bugs in the next week or so. I'm OK with that, NO ONE here has EVER abused my trust.

You're a great group!!:D:D:D

PR_Princess

Originally posted by ed4copies

A couple people have gotten info from Paypal that, apparently, indicates I don't exist.

My e-mail has changed, so my paypal account needed to be changed and it did NOT go SEAMLESSLY!!

I AM still taking orders and shipping. We will work out the payment bugs in the next week or so.

Ah hummmm... MY Paypal works!!!!

Email too. No more having to page Ed!!

Chuck (et al) you can send all your payments directly to ME, please.

Best of all, Ed said that he wouldn't mind that bit!!!! :D:D[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Ed , I sent another payment to another address , I THOUGHT would be the right one . SO , it may come back again . We'll get it there , somehow . However , it did take a month for paypal to refund , THIS time . Please keep me posted . Thanks !

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Best of all, Ed said that he wouldn't mind that bit!!!!

In my old age, I forgot that conversation, but that's not unusual.:D:D:D

cowchaser

Originally posted by PR_Princess

A couple people have gotten info from Paypal that, apparently, indicates I don't exist.

I AM still taking orders and shipping. We will work out the payment bugs in the next week or so.

Ah hummmm... MY Paypal works!!!!

Email too. No more having to page Ed!!

Chuck (et al) you can send all your payments directly to ME, please.

Best of all, Ed said that he wouldn't mind that bit!!!! :D:D[}:)][}:)][}:)]

Oh so next time I order some of your PR I should paypal you and not him? Hmmm I think he owes you money. [:0][:p][}:)]

PR_Princess

Dustin, I figure that this might just be my best chance to get even! [8D]

Hey, Chuck, I think it's ed4copies, not ed6copies! No wonder you were having problems with paypal!!! ;);)[}:)][}:)]

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
He He , ya got me This time ! Be sure to check your emails Dawn ! :D

Hey, Chuck, I think it's ed4copies, not ed6copies! No wonder you were having problems with paypal!!! ;);)[}:)][}:)]

TBone

Actually 6copiesEd4copies. So it should be
EdCopiesCopiesCopiesCopies (Ed - 4 Copies) :D[}:)]

BigShed

Ed, I went through the change email address a couple of times, what a pain!! Especially with so many things, like PayPal, linked to ones' email address.

So, about a year ago I bit the bullet and went the Gmail route, my email address is no longer linked to my ISP, all my emails can't be lost if I have a HDD crash and my email address book is accessible from anywhere.

Best of all, the amount of spam I get now is almost nil, Gmail does a great job of spam filtering. Recommended.

Top Bottom