Trivia Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Ladies and gentlemen it is once again that time of year where the bookworms and people who look into those areas of the site that some of us don't even know exist to shine. It is the trivia contest. The contest that makes you look around and watch videos (that is a hint), read articles and dig around the site to see what you know. Here's how it works.
A question will be posted at the same time each day and you will have all day to answer.
Send your answer to trivia@penturners.org one or two (yet to be determined) answers will be drawn and prizes will be sent to the winners.
All you have to do is root around and find the right answer. If you have any questions about the question just ask and someone will be along to point you in the right direction. Let the games begin.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

markgum

wooo hoooo. :bananen_smilies035: Will my title as Trivia Loser continue or be passed on?????? :confused: :confused:
Thanks Chris for running this fun event.

brownsfn2

I actually won last year so I can confirm the contest is real.

Before submitting my answer I turned around three times, sprinkled pen fairy dust (mixture of acrylic, trustone and wood) on my lathe, and recited "I love the IAP" 7 times.

It seemed to work. :)

Top Bottom