Totally Turning 2012

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Anyone going to Totally Turning 2012 in Saratoga Springs NY?

I had a great time last year, and plan to go again. I was curious if there was anyone here going to meet up with at some point.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Cherie

I was there, but never had the time to make the Totally Turning seminar. I wanted to, but I was working the floor in the gallery and wandering around the show. Jaun could never find me. LOL

Robert111

Totally Turning

Eric,

I'll be going, not sure which day. I live there in Saratoga Springs, so I'm flexible about that. Be great to meet a fellow IAP member.

By the way, I see you're from S. Windsor, CT. I was born and brought up in Springfield, MA.

Last edited:

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
I plan to arrive Friday afternoon around 2:00 to drop off some pieces for the gallery then kick back and relax. Maybe meet up with folks that afternoon / evening.

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
Getting psyched for this, have important regulatory audit wrapping up at work on Thursday, will be such a treat to have it over and do something fun like this.

opfoto

I'll be there Saturday as well for a bit to admire the work of all those that submit their work. I hope to bump into a couple of people that I had the pleasure of meeting since the last time I went 2 years ago. I also have a list of items that I "need"!

Cherie

I bet those that went last year do not remember me :( I was the one walking around taking pictures and asking questions. LOL And hubby could not find me half the time.

tjseagrove

Wow...there really are others that live local!!

Will be there Saturday and manning the "pen turning booth" 1:30-5:00 Saturday helping folk "make a pen"

Stop by and say hello....

holmqer

Local Chapter Leader
I'm checked in, and dropped off some turnings in the instant gallery

image-2295944750.jpg

AlanZ

Lauren and I are here. We have a few items (pendants, bowl, planet and vase) in the gallery. Chatted with Eric about his pierced pieces, and with Chris about his metallic pen blank and ever growing family.

Top Bottom